Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Achensee Children’s Run (0.4 – 2.5 km), 1st September 2018
- Until the End of February: entry fee per participant €5
- 01.03.-30.06.2018: entry fee per participant €5
- 01.07.-28.08.2018: entry fee per participant €5
- Registration on 1st September: entry fee per participant €5
NO ADDITIONAL FEE FOR REGISTERING ON THE DAY!
Achensee Fitness Run (10 km), 1st September 2018
- Until the End of February: entry fee per participant €18
- 01.03.-30.06.2018: entry fee per participant €18
- 01.07.-28.08.2018: entry fee per participant €18
- Registration on 1st September: entry fee per participant €18
Achenseelauf Run (23.2 km), 2nd September 2018
- Until the End of February: entry fee per participant €35
- 01.03.-30.06.2018: entry fee per participant €40
- 01.07.-28.08.2018: entry fee per participant €45
- Registration on 2nd September: entry fee per participant €48
Achensee Relay Race for 2 runners, 2 September 2018
- Until the End of February: entry fee per participant €25
- 01.03.-30.06.2018: entry fee per participant €30
- 01.07.-28.08.2018: entry fee per participant €35
- Registration on 2nd September: entry fee per participant €40
By submitting their registration, participants declare that they agree with the competition conditions. The organiser wishes to emphasise that part of the running course leads through alpine terrain. Runners declare that they are aware of the potential risks resulting from falls. The organiser assumes no liability for theft or other damage claims. Runners take part in the event at their own risk. In particular, runners are responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary physical fitness to participate.
After 28.08.2018 it is only possible to register at the event itself on 1st/2nd September 2018. For most categories the entry fee at the event will be higher than for participants who register by 28.08.2018.
The course around Lake Achensee covers tarmac, gravel and alpine terrain. Runners should choose the right shoes for this combination. In wet conditions we recommend shoes with plenty of grip.
Yes, that is possible. However, runners must submit two separate registrations and will receive two separate starting numbers for the two events.
No, there is no time limit.
Yes. Clothes can be handed in to a member of staff at one of the information stands in the start/finish area.
There is a free shuttle service there and back from the start/finish area via a boat crossing Lake Achensee (access only with a start number).
For a timetable of when the boat sails visit www.tirol-schiffahrt.at
No. There is no upper limit to the number of runners who can take part.
If you have found a valuable item such as sunglasses, wallet, jewellery, etc. then please hand it in at one of the refreshment spots along the route or at the information stand in the start/finish area. If possible, please tell us where you found the item. That makes it easier for us to reunite it with its owner.
There is free parking near the start/finish area. The car park of the Karwendel-Bergbahn cable car can be used for a fee. There are also other car parks nearby where drivers can park for a fee. Members of the local fire brigade will be on hand to show drivers where there are still parking spaces available. MAPS
Normally this is not possible. However, if a runner is unable to take part in the event for important reasons then the organising team will do its best to help. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The timing system is run by Raceresult timing using a green chip.
ONLY RUNNERS WITH A CHIP WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL TIME. THIS IS A MASS-START EVENT.
After 20.08.2017 it is only possible to register at the event on Saturday, 2 September from 14:00 until 17:00 and on Sunday, 3 September from 07:30 until 09:00. The registration fee will be higher than for runners who registered before 20.08.2017.
We recommend that all runners take out insurance to cover them if they are unable to take part. During the registration process you can take the insurance for EUR 5,00. In such cases the entry fee will be refunded in full.
An insurance case must be noticed 24 hours before the race with a medical certificate to email@example.com
Yes. There are showers at the indoor tennis centre near the start/finish area.